Lighthouse Beach and R.V. Park
The Parks and Recreation Department is responsible for creating and maintaining a system of parks recreational facilities dedicated to providing quality service to improve the quality of life for the citizens of Port Lavaca. The Parks and Recreation Department if located at 628 W. West George St., Port Lavaca, Texas.
Light House Beach - Enjoy the tropical comforts that this RV site has to offer. With 55 full hook up sites including cable TV, you'll agree this is the best of living on the Gulf Coast! Check out these other amenities:
- 2200 foot board walk from beach to bird tower, made from recycled materials.
- Picnic area and playground.
- White sandy beach.
- Large, 50' by 100' covered pavilion.
- 4750 foot walking path.
- Campers only restroom facility.
- Washers and Dryers for Campers.
- Recreation Center
Lighthouse Beach Gate Office - 361-552-5311 Please call to check availability as they do not take reservations.
Photo by Bill Harvey.