The Finance Department is committed to providing quality service through effective teamwork and communication with City departments and vendors alike, in order to fulfill the purchasing needs of the City in a professional, responsive and timely manner in compliance with all City policies and applicable federal, State, and local purchasing laws. Public purchasing has the responsibility to obtain the most value for the tax dollar in a fair, efficient and equitable manner. Our policy is intended to:
- Give all suppliers full, fair, prompt and courteous consideration.
- Keep competition open and fair.
- Cooperate with suppliers and consider possible difficulties they may encounter.
- Observe strict truthfulness and highest ethics in all transactions and correspondence.
- Promote positive supplier relations through courtesy and impartiality.
- Conduct business with potential and current suppliers in an atmosphere of good faith, devoid of any intentional misrepresentation.
The check registers contain all disbursements made to vendors by the City including bond payments and employee salary information.
Check Registers Documents
|Check Register 2016-2017|
|Check Register 2015-2016|
|Check Register 2014-2015|
|Check Register 2013-2014|
|Check Register 2012-2013|
|Check Register 2011-2012|
|Bond Payments 2011-2012|
|Check Register 2010-2011|
|Bond Payments 2010-2011|
|Note: Bond Payments are included in check registers beginning in FY 2012-2013|